quarta-feira, janeiro 21, 2009

My announcement

Fellow ones, starting with a title which could be also a Scrubs episode title, I shall make you the presentation of my new official life register making, in a near you URL. This is not a goodbye; it is only a new idea of my own which I was having from far times until now. This is an impulse for those who aspire for new goals, for new entertainment, for new little starts or new wannabes with real will. I am still here and I always will be. This was the spot where my ideas were exposed and my thoughts and my feelings and my stupidity. This is forever, emerging now in parallel a new forever where you all make also part of. I always wished a great blog with great friends and great fun, always growing, always renewing and always simmering of new ideas where we could laugh without stopping with caring about nothing as mostly a blog which could unite us in many different ways. I do not feel these aspirations were all achieved. It was nice and a lot of great moments urged in words which I hope it continues, also with my contribution, but I was longing for more.

I invite you all to visit http://myownlittletunesworld.blogspot.com

I am not mad or sad, or feeling nostalgic because what happened in this web space is going to continue and I am still kind of the Big Boss around here :)

Loving...

Tunes

Sem comentários: