sexta-feira, janeiro 09, 2009

My new drug

Kids I'm going to tell you the story of how I became absolutely dependent of a TV show. You already know the part where my humour is always evolving and in a constant seek for absolutely geniality even touching what is not slightly polite and sometimes possibly offensive but never disregarding my attempts of a true intelligent humour. In truth, my attempt to be awesome! It is not easy to assume my obvious new influence with constant shouted new laughs, exalting the newest most pure and innocent heard joke or the common references to all the new and old episodes trying to bring the major stupid idea to the actual real life, sometimes even singing special Christmas carols out of season because it was the last episode I saw, or even seeing my life through all the characters eyes relying on the slightest opportunity to enounce that exact catchy phrase or that exact thought, reminding all that brand episode where something just in a little way is similar to what happened just now. It is not easy because dependence is brother with pleasure. As laugh is being my addiction, I found my new dealer, with my new drug. No name shall be pronounced and only the wiser and fortunate ones having contact with the pearls of humour are going to drink from this message, despite the outstanding brand mark clues spread along these words. It's kind of a Bro Code. Or attorney-client privilege, I can't talk about it (not Shark)!

My penance started really slowly, with innocence, just zapping on television. I thought: 'I'm just trying to relax and watch some TV'. My first contact was made just like that, never assembling the conversations of some of my friends talking about an hilarious TV show, which name I shall not pronounce (this is also a brand mark quote, but not one of the ones). But after all, it was it. I was never expecting a Portuguese translation to 'Foi assim que aconteceu' was it. But it was… But before the revelation I kept my occasional zapping routine just watching small parts of episodes, when I found them! Never knowing the broadcast day and hours to see full episodes and never having the chance to be a regular spectator. Pity me because everyone can find a TV channel schedule in Internet. But I was just not aware of the true source of knowledge inherent to that series which name I only knew in Portuguese that time, and only watched to small episode fractions, until the match occurred. Same equal characters name, characters described the same, some flashes of what I saw being the same, some of the rare humour pearls I managed to see being the same... and that's how I met the series original name. From that moment on I got high... obviously first started the seek to the original DVD series of all existing seasons ( ;) ) and episodes, and the yes I got high!

For those who are still not convinced after these 40 lines I just can make them to notice that for me, it is considered absolute dependence when among all the dreams in life, among all the feelings needed, among all that it common-sense to be necessary, among everything that in a rational thought makes sense to be a dream, I aspire to shout in the air the-absolutely-newest-something-and-obviously-necessary-thing-because-of-that-extremely-not-rare-event-that-just-happened-five. And then feel...

feel in that precise time...

that that precise moment in my life...

and in the lives of all people involved...

that precise moment...

has become legen... dary!!

Sem comentários: